- Distance Learning (Online) -
School leaders, teachers, policy makers and administrators in education – the master for you!
- 4 compulsory units (24 ECTS): Academic Writting Skills, Management and Theory of Educational Organizations, Management and Quality in Education, Research Methodology in Social Sciences.
- 2 electives (12 ECTS) – e.g. Management of E-learning, Theory and Practice of Evaluation in Education, Human Resource Management in Education, Management of Higher Education.
- Master Thesis (24 ECTS).
- The programme organised as distance (online) study.
- Study units delivered in e-classroom (Moodle).
- Teaching and learning methods: webinars, discussions in forums, quizzes, video conferencing, simulations, etc.
- One week study visit in Slovenia organised in February with face-to-face lectures, discussions, case studies, excursions (optional, recommended).
Optional support programme:
- Face-to-face consultations at the location with minimum 15 enrolled students organized as consultations 4 times a year as whole day session (optional).
Why study Master at ISSBS (Slovenia, Europe)?
Application deadline: 16 September 2016
Tuition fee: 4.900 EUR (in 2016/17: 2.450 EUR with 50% discount included)
More information about the programme
International School for Social and Business Studies (ISSBS)
Mariborska cesta 7
SI-3000 Celje, Slovenia
T: +386 3425 8220 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.issbs.si
In cooperation with: